The XIV International Youth Tournament for the prizes of the three-time Olympic champion, Honored Master of Sports of Russia, Honorary Citizen of the city of Krasnoyarsk Buvaysar Saytiev has ended in the capital of the region.
The tournament was held on November 3 and 4 in the indoor football arena “Football-Arena Enisey”. Representatives of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan and 13 constituent entities of the Russian Federation took part in the tournament. 255 young wrestlers identified the strongest in 10 weight categories: 38, 41, 44, 48, 52, 57, 62, 68, 75, 85 kg. Twelve representatives of the Krasnoyarsk Territory (Krasnoyarsk, Nazarovo and Nazarovsky District, Achinsk) fought for the prizes in the duels. Traditionally, there was an exhibition for the participants of the tournament, which presented photographs of Buvaysar Saytiev, his coaches, moments of competition and triumph.
At the end of the tournament, the athletes of the Krasnoyarsk Territory won 3 gold medals, 2 silver and 6 bronze medals. The first Krasnoyarsk winner of the Saytiev tournament was Nazarov wrestler Daniil Bodnar (14 years old) in the 44 kg category. Daniel was named the best wrestler of the tournament. Some might say that it is impossible to predict the outcome of the tournament and determine the winner. But this is not the case. There are sites such as https://uob.ac.tz/, where professionals share tips and predictions for upcoming football matches.
“Today my parents, friends, a coach came with me, and they gave me great support. Undoubtedly, the final fight was very difficult for me. The opponent was worthy, but, fortunately, I was stronger. I am happy that I managed to win a tournament of this level. Now I see that all my efforts and efforts were not in vain, “- Daniel Bodnar shared his emotions after the fight.
Two more wrestlers of the Krasnoyarsk Territory became the winners of the tournament – Sumarlyan Armen (68 kg) and Maleev Danila (75 kg).
The young wrestlers of the Krasnoyarsk Territory won the largest number of medals in the tournament (11 medals), 7 medals were won by the wrestlers of the Tyva Republic and 4 medals were won by the Republic of Buryatia.
1. Dokturbek Uulu Yukhan (Kazakhstan).
2. Iskander Iskander (Krasnoyarsk Territory).
3. Dorzhiev Maxim (Trans-Baikal Territory), Murashov Daniil (Irkutsk Region).
1. Tsyrenov Bato-Dorzho (Republic of Buryatia).
2. Ondar Achyty (Republic of Tyva).
3. Podsprugin Eduard (Irkutsk region), Kurtukov Matvey (Novosibirsk region).
1. Bodnar Daniil (Krasnoyarsk Territory).
2. Bayanduev Bair (Republic of Buryatia).
3. Tyulyush Chylgychi (Republic of Tyva), Sagdy David (Republic of Tyva).
1. Khomushku Amyr (Republic of Tyva).
2. Staver Ilya (Krasnoyarsk Territory, Nazarovo).
3. Kali Magzhan (Kazakhstan), Ondar Ayandai (Republic of Tuva).
1. Kadirov Jamshed (Tajikistan).
2. Dolaev Rustam (Moscow – Karachay-Cherkess Republic).
3. Ivakhinov Erdeni (Republic of Buryatia), Vshivkov Andrey (Krasnoyarsk Territory, Nazarovo).
1.Kotov Leonid (Kemerovo region).
2.Ondar Echis (Republic of Tuva).
3.Spiridonov Nikolay (Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Sirotkin Valery (Krasnoyarsk Territory, Nazarovo).
1. Abdulaev Arip (Irkutsk region).
2. Cheltygmashev Vladimir (Republic of Khakassia).
3. Tychenko Evgeniy (Krasnoyarsk Territory), Suchkov Anton (Krasnoyarsk Territory).
1. Sumarlyan Armen (Krasnoyarsk Territory).
2. Tyulyush Sukh-Bat (Republic of Tyva).
3. Kulagashev Mikhail (Republic of Khakassia), Delger-ool Ai-Khaan (Republic of Tyva).
1. Maleev Danila (Krasnoyarsk Territory, Nazarovo).
2. Yessengul Uulu Ilimbek (Kyrgyzstan).
3. Glukhov Ilya (Novosibirsk region), Torchyan Ivan (Krasnoyarsk region).
1.Kadilov Gadzhi (Republic of Dagestan).
2.Rajabov Ismoil (Tajikistan).
3. Daribazarov Yatur (Republic of Buryatia), Khoroshavtsev Grigory (Krasnoyarsk Territory, Achinsk).